AH-OOGA! AH-OOGA! One of Them has escaped the secure facility in Washington D.C.
Word has it Kushner is trying to negotiate a deal where the Russians take Iraq off our hands, and that’s it – as soon as it closes escrow we’re out, they’re in, and we walk away clean! Everybody’s happy!
The government dog just shook a large number of political fleas out of its hair and, unfortunately, into lobbying and media jobs. Look for some old friends who suddenly wield semi-divine power over what business does and mostly does not get done. And look for some fresh faces anxious to make a name for themselves, probably by attacking Trump or slavishly licking his backside.
Hot off the GraceLessLand wire:
- All Americans will be required to own a copy of “Art of the Deal” – and not a used copy, either, but a brand new one!
- The economic recovery has been called-off due to the new requirement that only the 0.0001% at the top will make any money.
- Your new Attorney General, Chris Christie, will put a stop to all this legal marijuana nonsense and deprive the states of billions in tax revenue.
- All Muslims will be required to have an identification chip implanted under their skin that also contains an explosive charge that can be detonated remotely.
- Women will no longer be allowed to dress as they wish – anything that obstructs access to their genitalia is banned.
- The President will henceforth be called “Pharaoh”, and all citizens will be required to spend six months each year working on Pharaoh’s Wall.
Donald Trump says his call for a ban on all Muslims entering (I imagine not leaving) the United States wasn’t a policy statement, but merely a suggestion. Kind of the way someone once suggested “what do all those indians need with all that land out west? They ain’t a doin’ nothin with it!”